Can You Have a Facelift Without Surgery
New Look Med Spa offers non surgical facelift treatment in Farmington Hills, MI, and surrounding areas! For more information, call us or book an appointment online. We are located at 31500 W 13 Mile Road Ste 100 Farmington Hills MI 48334.
Table of Contents:
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that was traditionally only achievable using invasive methods and surgical procedures; however, with the recent advancements in the field of cosmetics, the same effects of a facelift can be achieved using non-invasive and minimally invasive techniques, including injectables, PDO thread lifts, and microneedling. Nonsurgical facelifts are most commonly used to tighten loose skin on the face, lift drooping skin, and smooth out wrinkles and facial contours. They may also be used to correct asymmetry, such as an uneven appearance of certain facial features.
A facelift is a cosmetic procedure that tightens and re-shapes the facial tissues, skin, and muscles that surround the face. The goal of a facelift is to improve the appearance of sagging facial skin and reduce the appearance of “lined” skin (the wrinkles and folds that form on the face with aging). Facelifts previously required a surgical procedure performed under general anesthesia, but thanks to the recent advancements in medicine and cosmetics, they can be performed without the use of incisions or the hazardous side effects associated with these treatments. Even though the methods and techniques have changed, the goal of a facelift remains the same: to improve the appearance of the facial contours and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and folds in the skin.
There are several signs that indicate when a person could benefit from a facelift; the most common ones include:
– Creams, oils, and facials do not achieve the desired results — While certain topical products can provide anti-aging benefits, in more advanced cases, their efficacy dwindles. For people that desire younger, tighter skin, this may be a sign that it is time to explore more effective procedures, such as a nonsurgical facelift.
– Loose skin sags — Skin loses its tightness with age, and after a while, it can start to droop and sag, causing an unsightly appearance. There are a number of noninvasive methods that can tighten loose and sagging skin on the face and neck.
– Deep lower face wrinkles — Lower face wrinkles are often difficult to reduce with anti-aging serums and can be found in people as young as thirty. Fortunately, several nonsurgical procedures can address these concerns of aging, providing a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
– Sudden loss in weight — Although weight loss is generally heralded as a good thing, a sudden loss in weight can cause excessive skin sagging. While this can be prevented by losing weight at a slower pace, if the damage is already done, a nonsurgical facelift can help.
Yes! Traditionally, facelifts were only achievable via invasive surgical procedures that came with dangerous risks and long recovery times. However, with the many recent advancements in cosmetics over the past few decades, facelifts have been completely reformed and can be performed using minimally invasive techniques, such as injectables, that produce jaw-dropping results on par with, or even surpassing, surgical procedures.
There is a long list of benefits for nonsurgical facelifts; the most common benefits include:
– Can deliver results similar to facelift surgery
– Can make someone looks years younger
– Much more cost-effective than surgical facelifts
– Takes less time to perform
– Safe and effective option
– Works for most people
– No major side effects and risks involved
If you want to tighten the skin on your face but do not want to undergo surgery, come to New Look Med Spa! Call us today to book an appointment for a nonsurgical facelift, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 31500 W 13 Mile Road Suite 100, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. We look forward to serving you! We serve clients from Farmington Hills MI, Novi MI, Livonia MI, Canton MI, Pontiac MI, Troy MI, and Ann Arbor MI.